The Jr. NBA curriculum has 4 levels (see Overview) - Rookie (ages 5 to 8), Starter (pre-teen), All-Star (teenage) and MVP (high school), with 12 practice plans at each level, and over 250 instructional videos organized in practice plans and skills categories (see Curriculum).
The Rookie division is offered in Canada, see Jr. NBA Canada for the Coach's Guide with practice plans.
The "At Home" series posts video drills that players can do on their own at home (Welcome to Jr. NBA at Home), see Jr. NBA at Home for annotated links.
Most recently, the Jr. NBA partnered with the MOJO youth sports app to provide basketball coaching resources, see Jr. NBA MOJO App for annotated links to videos.
These pages have annotated links to regular curriculum videos:
Some Jr. NBA videos are diagrammed drills:
- Conditioning - Escape game
- Defending - Jump to the ball
- Layups - Jr. NBA cutting
- Layups - Jr. NBA finishing
- Layups - Jr. NBA bowling
- Passing - Jr. NBA
- Shooting - Jr. NBA catch and turn
- Shooting - Jr. NBA form
- Shooting - Jr. NBA jump stop
- Shooting - Jr. NBA kick-out
- Shooting - Jr. NBA post pass
- Shooting - Jr. NBA screens
- Rebounding - No-ball box-out
- Rebounding - Tag and pursue
- Tactics - 3-spot pass-cut-fill