Basketball Manitoba has a series of Driveway Drills for kids on YouTube. While it helps to have a double driveway, you can get in a good workout by shooting from out top on a single driveway, covering the types of shots listed in Off-Season Workouts based on age and skill level.
For older players, here are some good driveway options, linked to Off-Season YouTube drills for details and YouTube links.
- 100-Shot Challenge
- Spot-up shots, pull-ups, stepbacks, hesitation pull-ups, speed-stop exchanges.
- Perfect Shooting Workout
- Add Mikans, floaters, square-up shooting, and change-of-direction pull-ups to your workout.
- Also see Point-Guard Workout.
- Add a high ballscreen - go around, split, reject, shoot from behind.
- Sprint-Through Shooting
- Catch and shoot on the move towards the basket.
See Shooting - Guard workout, Altizer challenge.
For finishing drills see Off-Season Workouts - Details, also Off-Season YouTube drills (Finishing).