Go for 30 seconds, then repeat moving back and forth
- elbow to elbow
- on the left wing.
For the last 30 seconds, catch at the top of the key, alternate one-dribble pull-ups left and right.
Count total makes.
Lindsay Whalen - 11 Game Drill - shoot 15-footers baseline to elbow and back, a make is +1, a miss is -1, get to 11, make 2 free throws, repeat elbow to elbow, then other side. Can do this with 3s.
- 1-minute segments
- add 5-spot catch and shoot
- add transition catch and shoot, both slots.
George Gervin Jr. - Two-dribble pullups - two-dribble pull-ups elbow-elbow and elbow-baseline (both sides).
Hanlen 18-minute challenge - 2 balls (rebounder, passer), 9 spots (corner, low wing, wing, high wing, top), shoot in 1-minute segments,
- corner catch and shoot
- corner drifts (from wing)
- low wing catch and shoot
- lifts, corner to wing
- wing catch and shoot (transition step-ins)
- high wing catch and shoot
- shifts, top of key to slot
- top of key catch and shoot
- alternate left-right pull-ups from the top
- keep going, finish in the corner.