Kansas Women Basketball Drills
Transition shooting, two teams, one at each basket, each player has a ball, pass to coach for a return pass, make 20 as a team, the shot sequence is
- layup off one foot
- power layup
- mid-range catch and shoot
- rip-thru one-dribble pull-up
- change of direction jump shot
- 3-point catch and shoot.
- one-dribble layups
- bank shots (mid-range catch and shoot, one-dribble pull-up)
- two-dribble pull-ups
- drive to a spin pullback
- cut to the deep corner, blast cut for a pass
- no teams, go around the world.
See Shooting - 5star transition, Lee Rose pre-game, Duke transition, Kevin O'Neill handoffs, Pasquali reaction (series c), Billy Donovan workouts (transition), Give and go, Layups - Carolina, Blast cuts, Blackford 42.