||Try-outs - NBA Combine Test|
Arizona Wildcats Basketball Newsletter
(vol. 1, issue 6)
The NBA combine is held each year before the draft. Arizona uses it to test their players once a year to track individual progress.
- Strength - maximum number of bench presses at 185 lbs.
- Power - vertical jump, a) no step, b) one step leading into a jump
- Speed - timed 3/4-court sprint
- Agility - lane-agility test (see Defending - Lane slides)
- Body size - height, weight, body fat percentage, wingspan, standing reach.