Repeat the series from the left wing, now drop the right-foot jab step over the defender towards the middle, the shooting progression is
a) reverse pivot to square up, shoot
b) reverse pivot, swing baseline for a pull-up
c) reverse pivot to show baseline, crossover middle for a pull-up.
If the defender is leaning (forcing baseline), there is the option to forward pivot on the left foot and attack baseline.
Adam Filippi - start under the basket, spin a ball out to each wing, catch with a jump stop, back to the basket,
- swing it through with a reverse pivot on the inside foot, crossover with two dribbles for a baseline pull-up jump shot,
- repeat using a reverse pivot on the outside foot, crossover middle
- front pivot on the inside foot, shot fake, crossover baseline with two dribbles, jump shot
- repeat with a front pivot on the outside foot, shot fake, crossover middle
- variations - spin a ball out to the elbows; step-back jump shots.
Augie Johnston - reverse-pivot finishing - spin a pass to the wing, catch with a jump stop, back to the basket, reverse pivot on the outside foot,
- sweep baseline, on the second dribble spin middle and finish
- sweep and jab baseline, crossover middle, spin move on the second dribble.