Shooters rebound, outlet to their sideline, and follow their passes, continue.
Compete for makes or time.
- two balls per team, shooters dribble out to the sideline, or outlet with four or more players
- specify inside or outside hand
- hesi pulls
- crossover pulls (e.g. Iverson, Hardaway)
- spin counter
- stepbacks (e.g. extended, scissor, crossover, wrap)
- drag pullbacks, punch drag
- inverted drag
- stop separation ("hockey" stop, speed stop)
- lateral separation (push-out, push cross cross-step, behind the back shuffle)
- floaters, runners, pro hops.
Augie Johnston - dribble into a wing pick and roll.