4 demands the ball (calls "ball"), on the pass into the low post he jump stops on the catch, reverse pivots on his bottom foot (Sikma move) out to the extended post area, shoots, and rebounds. Post players call for the ball to help the guards see them at the right time.
- sweep through, drive baseline
- jab baseline, crossover middle, jump hook
- jab baseline, crossover middle, running hook
- change sides of the floor
- reverse pivot on the top foot.
Option - a manager bumps the shooter from behind with a blocking pad.
(Variation - start in a 21 position at the short corner)