That's a Foul, Oct. 2002
Changes of direction:
- plant outside foot and cut
- stutter step, change direction
- stutter step, reverse pivot and spin.
Also use change of pace (accelerate out)
coachesclipboard.ca - a) cut 45 degrees, b) jump stop, cut, c) stutter step, jump stop, cut.
- use cones
- change speeds, e.g., sprint outside, jog inside
- retreat-slide zigzag coming back
- progress to dribble moves.
See Conditioning - Human 2.0 agility, Defending - DeMatha perfect slides, Dribbling - Fullcourt zig-zag.