See YouTube video - Individual development drills.
Three keys to any workout,
- make it competitive
- needs to be transferable to a game
- be physical as coaches.
From the right wing, attack with the right hand,
a) outside sideways step, inside sideways step (shown), finish with the left hand off the left foot (side, side, finish)
b) inside step, outside step (inverted Euro), finish with the right (outside) hand (off the right foot)
- finish with either hand
- pass fake on the first step
- attack middle from the wing (left hand).
c) coach plays defence, based on how he guards, players step one way or the other way to get around him (here coach moves middle, 1 steps inside-outside).
Repeat from the left wing.
See Dribbling - Chair drill, 5star triple b.
- attack right and left from outside the top of the key, finish with either hand, or a floater or runner off one foot
- DJ Sackmann - Four finishes
(YouTube) - veer action - attack from the top, step outside-inside, lateral jump back outside.
See YouTube playlist - Euro-step