Play bump with 2 balls at each of 3 baskets. Main basket 1 is the NBA/WNBA court, basket 2 is the College court, and 3 is the high-school court. Player rotation is
- a player bumped from court 1 moves down to court 2
- a player bumped from court 2 moves down to court 3
- a player bumped at court 3 stays there
- a player who bumps another player at court 1 stays there
- a player who bumps another player at court 2 moves up to court 1
- a player who bumps another player at court 3 moves up to court 2.
After X minutes the players at court 1 play a championship round of super bump - players are out if bumped, or if they miss the first putback on a miss.
Variation - elimination round at each basket, winners play for the championship.
Option - use only the two main baskets (NBA and high school).
Krause, Meyer & Meyer - knockout - if your are knocked out, run a lap or up and back or some other penalty before returning to the game. or play with permanent knockout.
Tony House - start with 3 balls, dribble from the baseline around a chair on the elbow to shoot, use 2 balls when down to about 4 players.