1 shoots free throws (one point) until a miss, then 1, 2 and 3 contest for the ball and play to a score within the paint for two points (or ball out of play). All players rotate clockwise, 4 is the next shooter, 2 goes to the end of the line. The winner is the first player to get 11 points.
- no or limited dribbling
- shoot a one-and-one or two free throws, rotate if the last one is made
- the shooter does not contest rebounds
- if the ball goes out of the paint after a miss, pass to 4 (or coach) who shoots, 1, 2 and 3 rebound a miss or make
- rebounders can pass to coach for a return pass
- only one shot per player, rebound a miss or a make.
See Shooting - American 21, Rebounding - Three-player scramble.