Players alternate shots, and each player can't shoot from the same spot twice in a row.
1 shoots, rebounds, passes to 2, then relocates to a new shooting spot. 2 will shoot, rebound, pass, and relocate.
- on a miss, 1 must make a putback before passing to 2
- group competition, first pair to make X baskets, or most baskets in 1-2 minutes
- individual competition, first player to make X baskets in the pair or the group, or most baskets in 1-2 minutes.
Barry Brodzinski - Two-player replacement
- start inside 15 feet, make 10, end with a make
- move out to 3
- get your feet under you, legs into the shot.
Harbir Bains - two pairs per basket, one pair shoots for about a minute then switch pairs.