2) Two balls
a) Scoop passes
Alternate underhand scoop passes (right hand to left hand, left hand to right hand), progressions
- one dribble between passes, using only one hand,
- two dribbles between passes, using only one hand.
Scoop passes should be low and quick, not loopy and slow.
b) Air (push) passes
Alternate passes from shoulder level, progressions
- one dribble, using only one hand,
- two dribbles, using only one hand
- air pass with the left hand, receive with right hand, one dribble, crossover dribble, air pass with the left hand, continue, switch to pass with the right hand and receive with the left hand.
(Option - start with left-hand push passes, no dribbling)
- alternating push passes, then moving forward-backward from sideline to sideline and back
- same-time push passes, then while moving
- one right-hand dribble, right-hand pass off the dribble, catch with both hands, left-hand dribble and pass, continue, progression - while moving.
c) Behind the back passes
1 faces halfcourt, 2 faces the baseline, both players make behind the back bounce passes with their right hand.
(Progression - to pass with the left hand, have 1 face the baseline and 2 face halfcourt)
See Rebounding - 5star hands, Post play - Duke pairs 2-ball passing, Passing - Ganon Baker partner, Jr. NBA - Passing.