Players pair up.
Variation - solo passing drills against a wall.
See Passing - Ganon Baker solo one-ball, solo two-ball.
1) One ball
Facing each other, 1 chest passes to 2's right hand, 2 receives the ball with his right hand, dribbles once, and passes back with his right hand, continue then 1 and 2 switch, progressions,
- two dribbles, pass
- one dribble, crossover dribble, pass with the other hand.
See Passing - Partner (Basketball New South Wales).
2) Two balls
a) Scoop passes
Alternate underhand scoop passes (right hand to left hand, left hand to right hand), progressions
- one dribble between passes, using only one hand,
- two dribbles between passes, using only one hand.
Scoop passes should be low and quick, not loopy and slow.
b) Air (push) passes
Alternate passes from shoulder level, progressions
- one dribble, using only one hand,
- two dribbles, using only one hand
- air pass with the left hand, receive with right hand, one dribble, crossover dribble, air pass with the left hand, continue, switch to pass with the right hand and receive with the left hand.
c) Behind the back passes
1 faces halfcourt, 2 faces the baseline, both players make behind the back bounce passes with their right hand.
(Progression - to pass with the left hand, have 1 face the baseline and 2 face halfcourt)
See Passing - Ganon Baker partner.