1 and 4 sprint to touch the baseline, come back asking for the ball with 10 fingers, catch a pass, score a layup (shown for 1), rebound and switch lines. Passers 2 and 5 go next.
- drive baseline for a reverse layup (there is traffic under the basket)
- drive middle for a jump shot from the elbow (shown for 4)
- drive middle to the elbow, reverse dribble for a bank shot
- drive baseline for a jump shot
- shooters drive middle past each other, shoot from the elbows.
Palms to the ball
The receivers blast cut back to the ball, catch in a jump stop outside the arc, drive for layups. The passers dribble to the guard spots (slots) and pass off the dribble, the ball and cutter should arrive at the same time (run through the pass).
The first player in each line runs into the lane and v-cuts back to the ball for a pass then shoots or drives for a layup or pull-up.
Plant and push off hard for a good change-of-direction cut, show 10 fingers to the ball, catch and face into triple threat.
Shooters rebound and dribble back to the ends of the lines, creating traffic by coming back through the next pair. If the full court is available, have them dribble to the other basket for a layup before returning to the lines (shown).