Shooter, passer, and rebounder, take 5-10 shots then rotate, use five spots - corners, wings, top. Shot progression
- catch and shoot (hop into the pass to face up with a jump stop, can pivot on either foot)
- step-by - shot fake, one-dribble direct drive (long step, shoulder to shoulder, hop and shoot) alternate baseline, middle
- crossover - shot fake, one-dribble crossover baseline, middle (take the ball low or over the top opposite the defender's hands)
- triple threat (shoot, step by, or crossover)
- two dribbles - baseline, middle from the wing (quick second dribble before help arrives)
- one-dribble layups baseline, middle.
Variation - two players with one ball.