3 to 5 pairs of players, divided into shooters and rebounders. O1 shoots from the first cone, if it goes in he moves to the next cone and the next shooter goes. If O1 misses, the players in the paint fight for the ball to score, the teammate of the scorer moves to the next cone. Call fouls and balls out of play. First team to the last cone wins.
- work back to the first cone to win
- rotate shooters and rebounders
- shooter on the winning team changes with his partner
- teams of 3 or more players, the extras are all rebounders and can work together
- have to score in the paint.