Team X inbounds against team O, which is pressing. Team X can't inbounds over the centre line. Play up and down fullcourt until one team scores, then that team inbounds against team 3, and the other team goes to the sidelines. 8-second backcourt count applies.
- a team that scores presses team 3
- go up and back until one team scores twice
- defenders score one point if they get possession in their frontcourt (e.g., a steal or 8-second violation)
- attackers must dribble over centre
- add an extra attacker or defender
- 5 on 5 on 5
- two teams only.