A pair of players at each circle, with balls. Each player dribbles counter-clockwise around the circle with the right hand, go until one player tags the other with his left hand, or for 10-15 seconds, which player can close the gap. Next round dribble clockwise with the left hand.
- start without balls, running
- ladder, winners move up, losers move down.
- two players run around the circle, change direction each time they get back where they started
- repeat using defensive slides
- run, change direction on "switch"
- dribble, change on "switch"
- game of tag for 10-15 seconds (without balls), one tagger. who can change direction, swap roles next round.